Diplopundit Forums
Calendar Latest Topics

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #1 

How can the site administrator avoid conflict of interest? I am guessing you are a midlevel officer who will be subject to bidding and assignments policies like everyone else. What if you are bidding on an assignment where the deciding officers have reviews on your site that they don't like and want removed? Wouldn't you be pressured to remove them? What is your policy on removal of reviews?
MP
Reply with quote  #2 
You seem to be implying that I will be deleting my own negative reviews...nice.   My performance can be rated on the site just like anyone else's and anyone who has posted a review for me will be able to see if it disappears.   

Unregistered
Reply with quote  #3 
Yeah. But we'd never see it if it never appears. Maybe we should all join the site tomorrow and write 200 reviews about how MP has questionable judgement for starting the site. Would you allow them to stand?
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #4 
The best thing we can say that will come from this is the destruction of a career of a totally tone deaf douche bag officer. Good luck with your next bidding.
Unregistered
Reply with quote  #5 
The previous poster should go back punctuate correctly if they're going to troll. Basic errors in English can undermine you pretty quickly.  

For the newbies out there, social media thrives and survives on transparency and 'being real'. If a site is busy cooking the reviews, its reputation could well be destroyed in a few short hours. This website's problem, I'll surmise, if that the views are all behind a wall that a fair number of folks won't want to jump over. So you may not get the needed numbers for a community. 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.